Internet users on etisalat's eLife plan will face a slight drop in internet speeds, with the telecom provider issuing a statement citing 'routine maintenance' work as the reason.
A spokesperson from etisalat said: "A few etisalat eLife Internet customers may notice a slight change in internet performance due to routine and necessary maintenance work on etisalat's international Internet links. Etisalat subscribers have been informed about this routine maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and also would want to reiterate that our teams are working around the clock to complete the work ahead of time."
The etisalat Facebook page was also filled with queries as people enquired about the downtime. A post from etisalat said: "Our engineering team carries out maintenance works as and when required to ensure our network is in good condition and in turn deliver best experience to you as a customer on the Internet."
The maintenance work is expected to be complete by
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise