The early registration deadline for the OPM-approved 2013 Government Workforce: Learning Innovations Conference is
The innovative “un-conference” model is designed to provide best practices and practical tools for next generation workplace learning. It will showcase how agencies can meet their strategic mission outcomes by harnessing the power of collaboration and innovation.
Conference speakers represent a broad cross-section of government agencies from
OPM approved the 2013 Government Workforce: Learning Innovations conference for training. ASTD has created tools needed for budget approval to attend the conference. Attendees and government leaders will explore:
• how to get the best training in a cost effective way.
• how to invest in and develop your workforce in a time of severe budget restrictions.
• how to use technology to maximize cutting-edge training developments.
• how to find and develop low-cost options while providing high-quality leadership development.
• how to foster and encourage creativity and innovation though our unique
To find out more about the conference, visit http://www.governmentworkforce.org/.
About ASTD and "The Public Manager"
"The Public Manager" is a unique quarterly journal about federal government leadership that works, and is devoted to furthering knowledge, vision, professionalism, and best practices at all levels of government.
"The Public Manager" is affiliated with groups such as the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013govworkforceconf/08/prweb11059880.htm
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact