“CyTech is an established, service-oriented firm with strong digital forensic analysis expertise in both enterprise-level incident response and in-depth digital forensic investigations,” said
With the needs of medium to large enterprise customers in mind, CyTech is changing the enterprise forensics paradigm with CyFIR's release. "We've developed CyFIR to search through an entire enterprise quickly, without the investigator being slowed by the restrictions of licensed concurrent connections," said
CyFIR Enterprise's features include the ability to view a remote computer's file system in a forensically safe manner, ensuring sound evidence collection should an investigation move to criminal or civil proceedings. Additionally, investigators have the ability to view and analyze remotely running programs in memory to search for evidence of malicious code, viruses, or other unauthorized programs. "CyFIR takes unauthorized code search and remediation to a new level," said Irvine. "Being able to sweep an entire network for threats and instantly trace running programs back to the hard disk allows incident responders to remediate a computer intrusion much faster than with traditional tools."
CyTech’s developers designed flexibility into the system as a core concept. “CyFIR’s greatest value to me is its ability to work equally well in network forensics, incident response, eDiscovery, and internal security environments,” said
For further information about CyFIR Enterprise and its capabilities, interested parties may review CyFIR’s website at http://www.cyfir.com or contact CyTech Services at (703) 659-9805.
ABOUT CYTECH SERVICES, INC.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11036421.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief