The five-year program includes warranty, access to online clinical education and an upgrade program to the latest Christie product platforms. An industry-first, the Christie Assure Program represents a significant leadership investment in seeing the end customer achieve utilization and results through Christie technologies.
The Christie Assure Program was built upon the results of a thorough survey where customers asked for help to achieve the same results which have proven the benefits of VeinViewer technology in clinical studies. Results show up to a 100 percent increase in first-stick success and patient satisfaction ratings and a 50 percent decrease in medically unnecessary PICC lines. The goal is to maximize the positive return each facility receives from its investment and to improve patient care.
Christie Assure Program terms apply.
Recently, the company’s three clinical studies encompassing 3,000 data points compared VeinViewer’s measurements to that of ultrasound, the industry gold standard. The studies, vetted and approved by
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill