CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/26/13 -- Champion Bear Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: CBA) ("Champion Bear" or the "Company") has granted options to acquire an aggregate of 1,033,000 common shares of Champion Bear to certain of the directors of the Company (at an exercise price of $0.05 per share until August 23, 2018). 774,000 options were allocated to the Company's President, 50,000 options were allocated to the Company's Chief Financial Officer and 209,000 options were allocated to one of the Company's independent directors. All of these options were granted to replace options that previously expired in accordance with their terms.
The options vest as to one-third thereof on each of the six, 12 and 18 month anniversaries of the date of the grant.
No regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained in this news release. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Champion Bear Resources Ltd.
Richard D. Kantor
Chairman and President
(403) 229-9518 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn