CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/26/13 -- Champion Bear Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: CBA) ("Champion Bear" or the "Company") has granted options to acquire an aggregate of 1,033,000 common shares of Champion Bear to certain of the directors of the Company (at an exercise price of $0.05 per share until August 23, 2018). 774,000 options were allocated to the Company's President, 50,000 options were allocated to the Company's Chief Financial Officer and 209,000 options were allocated to one of the Company's independent directors. All of these options were granted to replace options that previously expired in accordance with their terms.
The options vest as to one-third thereof on each of the six, 12 and 18 month anniversaries of the date of the grant.
No regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained in this news release. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Champion Bear Resources Ltd.
Richard D. Kantor
Chairman and President
(403) 229-9518 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline