The device comes with a 1.2 GHz quad core processor and Android Jelly Bean 4.2 operating system
Micromax's Canvas Doodle 2 A240, which has been launched recently, is now available for
The Canvas Doodle 2 Android smartphone boasts a bigger 5.7 inch display with a 720 x 1280 pixel native resolution and capacitive touch input, along with stylus functionality. The display is based on IPS (In Plane Switching) technology that offers better contrast and colour vibrancy. Additionally the device has Micromax Canvas 4 alike features including blow to unlock and shake to unlock features.
The Canvas Doodle 2 is based on a Mediatek Quad core processor running at 1.2 GHz along with a 1 GB of RAM and 12 GB of onboard storage out of which 10 GB would be available to the users. It is not yet known whether it has a micro SD card slot or not. Also though it has a good looking 2600 mAh battery, it is said to provide only 8 hours of talktime on 2G network. The Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 has Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system along with Micromax's custom user interface layer on top of it. It has a 12 megapixel camera at the back and a 5 megapixel front facing camera.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy