Actor and comedian Bill Murray will help celebrate the 20th anniversary of "Late Show with David Letterman" in New York, CBS announced Monday.
Murray was the first guest to visit the program when it premiered Aug. 30, 1993.
He is to appear on Thursday's episode, marking his 26th appearance on the CBS show.
Murray was also the inaugural guest on Letterman's "Late Night" when it debuted in 1982 on NBC.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction