Actor and comedian Bill Murray will help celebrate the 20th anniversary of "Late Show with David Letterman" in New York, CBS announced Monday.
Murray was the first guest to visit the program when it premiered Aug. 30, 1993.
He is to appear on Thursday's episode, marking his 26th appearance on the CBS show.
Murray was also the inaugural guest on Letterman's "Late Night" when it debuted in 1982 on NBC.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009