NEW YORK, Aug. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Grillaras Productions and Zojak World Wide are pleased to announce the upcoming release of the long-anticipated video for Thug Love by international dancehall stars Beenie Man and Cecile.
Hot off the heels of his appearance at the BET Awards, Beenie Man is back with a love song done in his own uniquely-worded way. The "King of the Dancehall" is set to premiere his new joint "Thug Love" with a live walk-on on BET's 106 & PARK on August 30th. Filmed on location in Portland, Jamaica; the video's picturesque setting is a perfect fit for the song.
When reached for comment on the video, Beenie Man stated, "This video is for all the couples who know what real love is." One would be hard-pressed to doubt that as "The Girls Dem Sugar" - Beenie is a addressing a subject he is well familiar with. The video is made even sweeter with the appearance of Cecile singing the hook against a variety of backgrounds displaying the beauty of both the singer and location.
"It was a pleasure working with Beenie Man and Cecile on this record, and I hope people will feel the level of fun we had making this song," stated producer Khabir Bonner of Grillaras Productions when asked his thoughts on the project. Zojak's co-owners Aaron Mahlfeldt and Zoe Espitia stated, "When we first heard the single we knew it was an instant hit, the quality of the track has an international urban appeal that is unique to Grillaras Productions."
The video was shot in June 2013 and directed by United States-based filmmaker Mike Abela. Abela's past credits include videos for Vybz Kartel, Junior Reid, Sharon Tucker and many more. The single is currently available on iTunes and a variety of online retailers.
Media Contact: Aaron Mahlfeldt 954.404.7450
SOURCE Zojak World Wide
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal