Atlantis Computing solves the challenges of virtual workloads: storage costs, performance, scale, and deployment risks. The Atlantis ILIO software complements VDI solutions to cut VDI costs and to deliver a desktop that is faster and cheaper than a PC. Atlantis ILIO solutions are flexible, and de-risk the implementation and management of any VDI or virtualized XenApp project with automation for deployment, configuration, provisioning, high-availability, and disaster recovery.
Today in Atlantis Computing's booth from
Attendees will also be able to pick up a 7-day test drive of Atlantis Computing's virtual desktops to see how fast VDI can run in their own environments, and ask onsite experts anything about de-risking their VDI deployments or optimizing storage for VDI or server workloads.
Theater presentations will be given by Atlantis Computing's
Atlantis Computing is poised to transform the economics of storage in virtualized environments with its support for any virtualized workload in the data center. Atlantis ILIO removes the application performance bottlenecks of any Software-Defined Storage implementation. It delivers an abstraction layer that dissociates application performance from the class and location of storage used, while providing increased flexibility on how storage capacity is consumed.
Conventional implementations require large amounts of dedicated high performance, low latency storage. When deployed with Atlantis ILIO, VMs consume less storage, run faster and can now use shared low-latency storage that can be located anywhere. Atlantis ILIO delivers:
Maximum Flexibility - delivering dramatic capacity and performance benefits to any virtualized workloads using any class of storage in any location -- local, remote, cloud -- transforming how storage is consumed by applications.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief