ENP Newswire -
Release date- 22082013 -
The eTILE is highly robust with built-in cable management so that no ports are visible to the customer, making the device totally secure and tamper proof. It's also dust resistant and waterproof, and has a keen sense of style and aesthetic detail, with a slick Piano Black construction that will enhance any shopper's experience. It's the kind of device that customers will want to play with, and one that retailers can have the confidence in letting them touch.
'The eTILE will revolutionise retail. It's an industrial strength device in an exceptionally powerful, thin form-factor that simply doesn't exist elsewhere in the market today. Simple, powerful and affordable, it solves the two biggest barriers to digital signage adoption: cost and complexity. It's the first of its kind, a truly multipurpose solution that heralds a new era for retail,' Borg says.
It took over 12 months of intensive R&D to develop the
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash