Airtel Nigeria and Infinix Mobility, a manufacturer of trendy smartphones have united to provide Nigerians with internet access through Infinix Mobility line of smartphones.
The smartphones named Race Max Q and Race Bolt Q, which were recently unveiled to the world in
Both phones are equally bundled with 500MB free data for 6 months from Airtel to further delight customers with fast and efficient internet access through its widest 3.75G network.
Speaking on the partnership, Mr.
The Co-founder of Infinix Mobility,Mr. Benjamin said "this collaboration can ensure our end users get more benefits from the great 3.75G network through the great 3G Smartphone"
The Vice President, Infinix Mobility, Mr. Jean-Alexis, while speaking on the products' introduction into the Nigerian market, said the need to satisfy the trendy and fashionable phone users across the world, especially in
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects