The 2-year-old cancer patient from
But after someone posted a photo of the sign on Reddit, pizzas started arriving at the room, People said.
The story went viral on the Internet, and the family's blog, Our Little Hazelnut, got 70,000 hits in one day, and people around the world have shared well wishes and donations, the family said.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged