iPhone, Samsung - tbreak -->
I remember the days when parents would show up at their kid's musical recital and just sit in the audience and enjoy the show. They'd smile, maybe take a photo or two, or break out the handycam in the front row to record that special moment. But of course, today's generation of parents are totally different. They snap every gurgle, record every crawl, and instantly share with the world the good news that their kid is now fully potty-trained.
COPYRIGHT 2013 TBREAK MEDIA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data