It was also reported in July that Teknosa initiated talks with Dixons to buy shares in Electro World Turkey.
Teknosa has 292 stores in
Q2 net income of Teknosa increased to TRY 14.7mn (
Q2 revenues of the company rose to TRY 692mn from TRY 534mn
Teknosa reported a net income of TRY 23.7mn for H1, up from TRY 20.4mn of profit in H1/2012. Revenues in the first half of the year rose to TRY 1.4bn from TRY 991 a year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project