The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "Described herein are methods of controlling metal nanowire morphologies by adjusting the reaction conditions of a polyol synthesis. In particular, by purging the reaction with an inert gas, batch-to-batch consistency can be achieved."
The patent application was filed on
Written by Deviprasad Jena; edited by
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag