1 Jennifer Joanna Aniston was born February 11, 1969 in California, but was raised in New York. Her parents split when she was nine.
2 She joined a drama club when she was 11 and went on to study at the college made famous in the movie Fame.
3 She appeared in off-Broadway productions, working part-time jobs to support herself, before landing her first TV role in 1990.
4 In 1994, a pilot for Friends came along. Jennifer refused to audition for the role of Monica and was cast as Rachel. Friends remains one of the most popular TV series of all time.
5 She famously began dating Brad Pitt in 1998 and they married in 2000. Divorce followed five years later, and the media has been obsessed with Jennifer's love life ever since.
6 Her father is Greek and the original family name was Anastassakis. It was changed when her family moved from Greece to the US.
7 She won a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series for Friends in 2003.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs