Belarusian mobile operator Velcom has started selling the Huawei U5130 handset on instalment. The handset is being offered without an initial payment to customers signing 12- month contracts. The monthly payment totals BYR 49,000. Subscribers buying the device are also being offered a 1 GB data package as a bonus.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws