Android App on the Amazon Store -->
Time Tracking and Business Productivity tools on the Cloud have become very popular in the marketplace today. However, most of these tools are web based and do not provide accompanying smartphone apps. Increasingly, companies are demanding solutions that enable their employees to be productive and fully accountable, using both their smartphones and their laptops. Talygen, the world leader in Business Management Automation, has now introduced an advanced Android app on the
Today Android has become the most popular smartphone platform for Business users and the
The Android app provides the following time tracking features:
• Users can track their time and keep a record of their daily activity.
• Ability to select a Project or Task, mark it as billable or non-billable, enter description and then track time.
• Delete or Edit time entries, if needed
• The Start/Stopwatch allows users to continue tracking Tasks that were previously started.
• The Talygen Android App supports background time tracking, while you access other applications.
• Data is secure and saved on a cloud server.
• Ability to generate advanced reports and export them in PDF and excel formats.
• Users can add new tasks and access them through the Android application
• Users can access a full suite of management tools using the Android app
The app can be downloaded at http://www.amazon.com/Talygen-Inc-Business-Automation/dp/B00EAMTIPC/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1375875912&sr=1-1&keywords=talygen.
Technical Details of the App are as follows:
• Size: 2.3MB
• Version: 2.9.1
• Minimum Operating System: Android 2.1
• Approximate Download Time: Less than 30 seconds
With this launch, Talygen once again has solidified its position as the best Business Management Automation application in the marketplace today. A full list of features can be viewed at: AndroidApp">http://talygen.com/AndroidApp.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects