1. Alan Shearer and Robbie Savage are back as pundits on BBC's Match Of The Day.
What milestone anniversary will the show reach next August? 2. Indira Varma (pictured) appears in the BBC thriller What Remains. What's the name of her co-star in his first role since Shameless ended? 3. Brenda Blethyn is back in the titular role in a new run of ITV's Vera but what number series does this mark? 4. Blake Harrison stars in a new sitcom for Comedy Central called Big Bad World. What show starring Simon Bird and Joe Thomas propelled him to fame? 5. Cast Your Mind Back... Stephen King's new show Under The Dome is now airing on Channel 5. What was the name of his 1986 novel featuring an an evil clown? Answers 1. 50th anniversary; 2. David Threlfall; 3. Third series; 4. The Inbetweeners; 5. It
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers