Contract notice: Purchase of lottery terminals including the necessary software and completion of a service contract.
The contract is for the supply of about 780 lottery terminals including the necessary software to replace the currently existing with lottery Tueringen devices. : The hardware of the terminal shall include in addition to the basic unit and an operator display, customer display, thermal printer and document readers. The terminals are used in lottery sales outlets in the state of Thuringia and also deliver to the respective locations and mount it there and make it executable. There is known a network, via which the terminals are connected to the existing central system. Measures are part of the job training, documentation and a full-service contract for equipment and software with an expected running time of 7 years.
Time limit for receipt of requests for documents or for accessing documents:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up:
Tender documents : T17804265.html
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill