Almost a week after the sinking of INS Sindhurakshak, Defence Minister AK
The Voice of
It appears that in view of increased Indian hostilities on LoC,
According to Russian experts, the only reason for the tragedy was the violation of violation of safety standards and instructions. Experts are discussing first and foremost possible violations by the crew during the recharging of the submarine’s accumulators. Hydrogen emits during the charging and exploitation of batteries, and when its concentration increases, an extremely explosive mixture is formed in the air.
In this case, submarine is equipped with a hydrogen burner that is aimed at neutralizing a possible threat of an explosion. In an interview with the Voice of
It was suggested that originally, hydrogen exploded, and then ammunition might have exploded. According to another version, a warhead had exploded on board and the submarine’s forward end was completely destroyed because a warhead of a Club anti-ship missile contains 400 kilograms of powerful explosive.
Of course, the incident has brought down the Indian navy’s submarine capability, and the Indian navy’s ill-preparedness in handling such crises has been exposed. Due to its inability to deal with such accidents,
“India has 14 conventional submarines, of which half are available for deployment. This is because ageing submarine fleets is being forced to spend more and more time at the docks for repairs and maintenance. The possibility of submarines lurking underneath the sea makes it difficult for enemy ships to move freely”, said a senior navy officer.
A depleting submarine fleet means that
The first of these boats will now be inducted into the
Its rupee has lost about twenty percent against US dollar during last two years. If
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill