Amman (dpa) - Top military officials from the United States,
Britain and several Arab countries are to meet in Amman this week to
discuss the situation in Syria, the Jordanian state news agency
They are to discuss the fallout of alleged chemical weapons use near the Syrian capital, Damascus, Jordanian sources said.
US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey is to attend the meeting, which is also set to include the participation of top military brass from France, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Russia, Italy, Canada, Turkey and Qatar.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z