Amman (dpa) - Top military officials from the United States,
Britain and several Arab countries are to meet in Amman this week to
discuss the situation in Syria, the Jordanian state news agency
They are to discuss the fallout of alleged chemical weapons use near the Syrian capital, Damascus, Jordanian sources said.
US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey is to attend the meeting, which is also set to include the participation of top military brass from France, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Russia, Italy, Canada, Turkey and Qatar.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia