Amman (dpa) - Top military officials from the United States,
Britain and several Arab countries are to meet in Amman this week to
discuss the situation in Syria, the Jordanian state news agency
They are to discuss the fallout of alleged chemical weapons use near the Syrian capital, Damascus, Jordanian sources said.
US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey is to attend the meeting, which is also set to include the participation of top military brass from France, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Russia, Italy, Canada, Turkey and Qatar.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn