? Jennifer Joanna Aniston was born February 11, 1969 in California, but was raised in New York. Her parents split when she was nine.
. ? She joined a drama club when she was 11 and went on to study at the college made famous in the movie Fame. ? She appeared in off- Broadway productions, working part-time jobs to support herself, before landing her first TV role in 1990.
. ? In 1994, a pilot for Friends came along. Aniston refused to audition for the role of Monica and was cast as Rachel. Friends remains one of the most popular TV series of all time.
. ? She famously began dating Brad Pitt in 1998 and they married in 2000. Divorce followed five years later, and the media has been obsessed with Aniston's love life ever since.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low