? Jennifer Joanna Aniston was born February 11, 1969 in California, but was raised in New York. Her parents split when she was nine.
. ? She joined a drama club when she was 11 and went on to study at the college made famous in the movie Fame. ? She appeared in off- Broadway productions, working part-time jobs to support herself, before landing her first TV role in 1990.
. ? In 1994, a pilot for Friends came along. Aniston refused to audition for the role of Monica and was cast as Rachel. Friends remains one of the most popular TV series of all time.
. ? She famously began dating Brad Pitt in 1998 and they married in 2000. Divorce followed five years later, and the media has been obsessed with Aniston's love life ever since.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset