Du is set to launch the new super-social BlackBerry 9720 smartphone, which is available from du with a month of free Social BlackBerry service — a special offer exclusively for the telco's pre-paid customers.
Designed for a premium look, the BlackBerry 9720 takes everything you enjoy in a feature phone, a starter smartphone or existing BlackBerry Curve, to the next level and comes packed with all of your favourite social apps.
The new BlackBerry 9720 smartphone was made available in all du shops from yesterday for Dh799.
Pre-paid customers who buy the smartphone before
"Our customers are very social media-savvy, and the BlackBerry 9720 smartphone is designed to meet their desire to stay socially connected. Our special offer of 30 days of Social BlackBerry service completely free of charge gives customers buying the BlackBerry 9720 an incentive to experience the new smartphone at its best," said
The BlackBerry 9720 smartphone features a spacious BlackBerry keyboard with distinct keys for optimal typing, a 2.8-inch touchscreen and trackpad for easy navigation, offers generous battery life and numerous enhancements
The handset comes with BlackBerry 7 OS version 7.1, which features an updated interface that lets you swipe to unlock the phone or access the camera from the lock screen, as well as additional enhancements.
It also features a dedicated BBM key that makes it quick and convenient to access the globally-popular mobile social network. The latest version of BBM, which features BBM Channels, will also soon be available for download on the
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash