Sophos Server Protection has been launched by the Digital security software provider
Agentless antivirus is incorporated by the Sophos Server Protection for vShield and antivirus clients for Windows, Linux, Mac and Unix into one centrally managed product.
Through vShield Endpoint, Agentless scanning prevents scan and update storms, automatically protecting Windows virtual machine on the host via a centralised virtual security appliance.
The Advanced features,comprising HIPS, application control and device control are also included for select platforms.
A range of server and virtualisation platforms, consisting Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac, Hyper-V, vSphere/ESX/ESXi and XenServer, is backed up by the Sophos Server Protection. It supplies protection against known and unknown threats supported by real-time communication with SophosLabs. Sophos Server Protection will be showcased at VMworld in
Most Popular Stories
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL