For the third consecutive year, KMWorld honored HiSoftware Compliance Sheriff on its annual list of Trend-Setting products.
Since 2003, KMWorld has issued its Trend-Setting Product award list. This year, more than 700 offerings from some 300 vendors were assessed by the publication's judging panel, which consists of editorial colleagues, analysts, system integrators, vendors themselves, line-of-business managers and users. All products selected demonstrate clearly identifiable technology breakthroughs that serve the vendors full spectrum of constituencies, especially their customers.
"Year after year the panel comes back to HiSoftware Compliance Sheriff because it's a thoughtful, well-reasoned innovation and execution for the most important constituency of them all: the customer," said
HiSoftware Compliance Sheriff manages and automates content compliance to address risk factors including privacy, data security, accessibility, brand integrity and site quality across SharePoint sites, lists, document libraries, enterprise social and public-facing websites. Compliance Sheriff offers an end-to-end solution for implementing a repeatable process to manage compliance with a broad range of regulatory, industry and company specific policies to audit content and detect policy violations, notify policy managers of issues and start workflow processes for remediation, and automatically classify documents against policies.
HiSoftware is honored to receive this recognition from KMWorld for a third year in a row, said HiSoftware CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits