GlassHouse Technologies announced the appointment of
In this new role, Sharp has replaced
Before joining GlassHouse, Sharp has served as CEO at
"As enterprises drive towards services-enabled data centers to deliver more business value while managing costs and risks, CIOs are facing increasing complexity," said Sharp, "This challenge is compounded by the rise in cloud computing, which is reshaping how services are offered, escalating data security threats, and increasing compliance regulations."
Sharp added, "Enterprises need objective guidance to deliver enhanced services, mitigate risk, and control costs in the face of this complexity. GlassHouses objective expertise in data center and cloud services provides tremendous value to our clients, helping them to deliver pragmatic plans with measurable returns."
Southborough-based GlassHouse Technologies is a provider of IT infrastructure consulting and managed services.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List