OGDEN, UT -- (Marketwired) -- 08/23/13 -- TAB Bank has received the Bankrate.com® Top Tier award for consistently offering annual percentage yields (APYs) that were among the highest reported in 100 Highest Yields® for 2nd quarter 2013.
The Bankrate.com® Top Tier award assists individual consumers in identifying those institutions that consistently offer high-yields on their FDIC-insured deposit products. Being able to determine which institutions consistently offer high-yields is critical to consumers so they can easily determine whether they are likely to need to move funds due to dropping yields on either money market accounts and/or certificates of deposit at time of renewal. This quarterly comparative selection will provide consumers with a comparative benchmark similar to those used to compare historical results of mutual funds.
"We are very pleased to receive this recognition. We strive to offer very competitive rates and terms. Our deposit products and services also come with outstanding service and support from our team of banking professionals. We invite anyone who is not familiar with TAB Bank to become better acquainted with us and what we can offer," stated Cort Christensen, Vice President of Deposit and Card Operations for TAB Bank.
TAB Bank (@TABBank) provides custom working capital solutions to commercial businesses from many industries. These solutions are provided in all stages of business life cycles during any economic conditions. TAB Bank does this through Asset Based Loans, Accounts Receivable Financing, Lines of Credit, Equipment Finance, Business Accounts, and Treasury Management Services. In addition, TAB offers all the card products, accounts, and other traditional deposit products you'd expect from a bank. The products include MoneyCard Accounts and a full suite of savings products including Premium Savings, Money Market Savings, Certificates of Deposit, and IRAs.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists