Our news editors obtained a quote from the research, "Furthermore, due to the multiple bottlenecks in wafer fabrication system, we identify the bottlenecks by sensitivity analysis on machines' capacity. Then, during the real-time scheduling, the bottlenecks with stronger constraints are assigned with higher priority than the bottlenecks with weaker constraints."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, a set of simulation experiments are performed to validate the effectiveness of the proposed method."
For more information on this research see: A multi-stage fluctuation smoothing method for multiple bottlenecks in wafer fabrication.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus