Businesses can choose from various options for Yealink phone models, which are supported by the Phonebooth system, or they can use their existing Yealink hardware with the Phonebooth product. Through partnering with Yealink, Phonebooth has experienced significant growth in the SMB market, serving businesses that are often capital-constrained with cost-effective hosted VoIP services requiring little-to-no upfront hardware costs.
"For small businesses, the phone is still one of the most powerful sales and support tools," said
Internet telephony services continue to grow at a rapid pace, creating opportunities for service providers and handset manufacturers to work together and deliver meaningful cost savings.
"Partnering with Bandwidth has enabled us to further strengthen our cutting-edge VoIP phone models for businesses that need rich telephony features and a friendly user-interface," said
Yealink's affordable phone models favorably compare to solutions from
For more information, click here: www.phonebooth.com. To read the Phonebooth blog, click here: www.phonebooth.com/blog. About Yealink Founded in 2001, Yealink, the Global Top5 SIP Phone Provider and a leading provider of VoIP Phone and IP communication solutions, has been focusing on VoIP products characterized by reliable quality, easy deployment and affordable price for over a decade. Today, customers from over 140 countries rely on Yealink as the backbone of global collaboration to extend the value of network communications. For more information, please visit: www.yealink.com.
Keywords for this news article include: Phonebooth, Telecommunications.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today