The first 20 dogs who qualify for the study will be selected. Veterinarians and dog owners who believe their patient/pet could qualify to participate in the study should immediately contact SEVO-Med at 904-278-3870 or 912-355-5791. Once a dog is accepted into the study, treatments and study tests are provided at no cost to the owner.
The vaccine-based cancer treatments developed by Morphogenesis have been shown to manage 17 types of cancer without any side effects in canine, feline and equine patients.
In the treatment developed by Morphogenesis, the dog’s own lymphoma cells undergo a marking process that helps the animal’s immune system recognize the cells as foreign and kill them.
“We educate the body’s immune system to fight its own tumor cells,” said
“More and more, you are seeing companion animals present with all types of cancers,”
Southeast Veterinary Oncology (SEVO) was founded in the
Morphogenesis is a privately-held biotechnology company structured to serve the rapidly growing cell therapy, biologics and tissue engineering markets. Morphogenesis has developed a multi-indication cancer therapy which educates the immune system to attack tumor cells throughout the body without damaging other cells or systems. Its subsidiary,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11054809.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response