The automobile-sized Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer will lift off at
The robotic mission will orbit the moon to gather data on the structure and composition of the thin lunar atmosphere and determine whether dust is being lofted into the lunar sky, scientists said.
"The moon's [type of] tenuous atmosphere may be more common in the solar system than we thought,"
The probe, the first spacecraft designed, developed and built at
The Minotaur is a former ballistic missile converted into a space launch vehicle and operated by
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs