Mexican multinational electronics company Lanix has launched a mobile phone dubbed 'Lanix W30'. The device includes an UV counterfeit money detector, Portafolio reports. The Lanix W30 also features VGA camera, 8GB of memory, FM radio, 1.8-inch screen. The Lanix W30 is available in three color combinations: black/blue, black/white, and black/pink.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim