HOLLAND LANDING, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 08/23/13 -- Inscape (TSX: INQ) announced today that Kent Smallwood, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, will be leaving the company effective September 30, 2013 in order to pursue other interests. While an external search is underway, Mr. Smallwood will continue to serve the Company as CFO until his departure.
"We wish Kent well in his new endeavors" said Rod Turgeon, President and CEO. "We appreciate his contributions during his 8 years with Inscape. We have a strong financial foundation which will continue to serve the company, his successors and our stakeholders moving forward."
Inscape makes smart workspaces - thoughtfully designed spaces that perform beyond expectations. For over a century, we have collaborated with our clients to provide customized solutions based on their individual needs. Our meticulously engineered system, storage and wall products provide unparalleled flexibility to create unique applications at a lower cost of ownership. Easy reconfiguration and seamless integration with other products means our smart applications will work today and tomorrow. And they look fabulous.
Discover more at inscapesolutions.com.
Marketing Communications Manager
905 836 7676 x 3368
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say