BioPharm Insight™ will host a new webinar, “Investing in Sunshine: How to Leverage Cloud Computing to Help Meet the New Requirements,” on
The Physician Payments Sunshine Act came into force this month, which requires providers to disclose compensation received from medical industry companies. Pharma, biotech and medical device companies are now required to submit these reports to the
Failure to comply could lead to charges of up to
In a BioPharm Insight article entitled: ‘Sunshine Act open payment requirements to spur cloud-provider growth and M&A interest,’ experts noted that accurately collecting consistent information could be difficult in today’s clinical trial environment as a result of the number of outsourced providers and partners involved in clinical trials. The new legislation could spur growth for cloud providers which enable all parties – including sponsors, contract research organisations (CROs) and partners – to conveniently upload and access data from anywhere in the world via a virtual network.
In a recent follow-up article, experts told BioPharm Insight the common concerns about sending sensitive clinical and company information into the cloud network and ways providers can allay these fears.
On the webinar, Sunshine Act specialists
• The Sunshine Act requirements
• Common issues arising from the newly implemented laws
• Ways to leverage cloud technology to simplify the new workload
• M&A and partnerships between technology providers to meet standards
• Perceptions and realities in terms of cloud-based security
To register for the webinar, please click here.
About the Presenters
About BioPharm Insight
BioPharm Insight is the definitive guide to the global biopharma community. BioPharm Insight provides subscribers with an information edge by combining the most comprehensive real-time database of companies, drugs, contacts, M&A and licensing deals, forecasts and clinical trial data with proprietary forward-looking intelligence uncovered by an independent team of investigative journalists months or even years before it breaks in mainstream media. To learn more, visit http://www.biopharminsight.com.
Infinata provides personalized technology solutions to turn information into insight. Services include a comprehensive BioPharm Solutions Suite, unique Wealth Prospecting tools and innovative Custom Data Services. Infinata is a part of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11027349.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal