ENP Newswire -
Release date- 22082013 -
oXya provides technical services and hosting solutions for more than 190,000 SAP users worldwide, across all industries including manufacturing, retail, chemicals, administration, energy, transportation, and high-tech.
oXya evaluated many vendors and solutions to support their suite of SAP focused offerings (Managed Cloud services, Hosting Services, Consulting Services and Outsourcing services) and wanted to work with a single vendor that could provide the entire stack. The team at oXya determined that UCP Pro gave them significant advantages, such as fast time-to-value through pre-configured systems, unified management and rapid provisioning of virtual environments to onboard new SAP customers. Their first deployment was a success, and new customers can benefit from the robust architecture with their own dedicated UCP Pro.
HDS will spotlight its virtualization and cloud technologies in
'With broad integrations with
'Hitachi UCP Pro provides great value to us in terms of operational efficiency, cost effectiveness and meeting customer SLAs,' said
HDS Optimized Solutions for Virtualized Environments at VMworld 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag