Los Angeles executive Ernie Gutierrez has been re-elected chairman of
the board of the Sacramento-based California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce.
Gutierrez is president and CEO of Allied Industries Inc., which provides environmental remediation, construction and renewable energy services in the western United States.
John Casas, president of JT2 Integrated Resources in Pleasanton, was re-elected vice chairman.
Those elected to two-year terms were Sandy Cajas, president and CEO of Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Long Beach, southern region chair; Eddie Marquez, regional public affairs manager of Southern California Edison, southern region director; James Duran, president of Duran HCP in Campbell, northern region chair; Gerardo Martin, financial adviser with Waddell & Reed in Napa, northern region director; and Roberto Cortez, president and CEO of Monarch Engineering & Development in San Rafael, northern region director.
For more information, see www.cahcc.com.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.