Los Angeles executive Ernie Gutierrez has been re-elected chairman of
the board of the Sacramento-based California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce.
Gutierrez is president and CEO of Allied Industries Inc., which provides environmental remediation, construction and renewable energy services in the western United States.
John Casas, president of JT2 Integrated Resources in Pleasanton, was re-elected vice chairman.
Those elected to two-year terms were Sandy Cajas, president and CEO of Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce in Long Beach, southern region chair; Eddie Marquez, regional public affairs manager of Southern California Edison, southern region director; James Duran, president of Duran HCP in Campbell, northern region chair; Gerardo Martin, financial adviser with Waddell & Reed in Napa, northern region director; and Roberto Cortez, president and CEO of Monarch Engineering & Development in San Rafael, northern region director.
For more information, see www.cahcc.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West