AMUSIC festival will take place over the Bank Holiday weekend at a pub in Great Barrington, Oxfordshire. The free Foxstock Music Festival has been running at The Fox Inn for 11 years.
The riverside pub hosts an easygoing long weekend of music that attracts families and friends.
The tempo varies from being very relaxed, easy-listening music during the day to a more energetic getup-and-dance style in the evening. The festival starts tonight at 8.30pm with an informal, relaxing get-together in the bar.
Maurice Dickson will be joined by some of the artists who are appearing over the weekend, for an evening session.
Tomorrow, Sunday and Monday the music starts at around 1pm, on a specially built, beautifully decorated stage that stands in the river Windrush.
The main concert tomorrow features The Chas Hodges Band and The Jackie Lynton Band.
On Sunday, Earl Jackson and The Producers will be headlining.
The pub also offers great local Donnington ales, a fine selection of ciders, wines, a barbecue and pig roast.
Bed and breakfast and weekend camping is available.
For more details visit: www.foxinnbarrington.com, www.foxstock.
co.uk or telephone 01451 844385.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop