AMUSIC festival will take place over the Bank Holiday weekend at a pub in Great Barrington, Oxfordshire. The free Foxstock Music Festival has been running at The Fox Inn for 11 years.
The riverside pub hosts an easygoing long weekend of music that attracts families and friends.
The tempo varies from being very relaxed, easy-listening music during the day to a more energetic getup-and-dance style in the evening. The festival starts tonight at 8.30pm with an informal, relaxing get-together in the bar.
Maurice Dickson will be joined by some of the artists who are appearing over the weekend, for an evening session.
Tomorrow, Sunday and Monday the music starts at around 1pm, on a specially built, beautifully decorated stage that stands in the river Windrush.
The main concert tomorrow features The Chas Hodges Band and The Jackie Lynton Band.
On Sunday, Earl Jackson and The Producers will be headlining.
The pub also offers great local Donnington ales, a fine selection of ciders, wines, a barbecue and pig roast.
Bed and breakfast and weekend camping is available.
For more details visit: www.foxinnbarrington.com, www.foxstock.
co.uk or telephone 01451 844385.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June