Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In the paper, we describe the types of heterogeneity found in existing engines and show with experiments on real systems that our model can explain the key differences in windowing behavior."
For more information on this research see: Modeling the execution semantics of stream processing engines with SECRET.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting N. Dindar, IBM Almaden Res Center,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged