ENP Newswire -
Release date- 22082013 -
All SPINs previously associated with CSI's Priority 1 and Priority 2 services are no longer in effect, and Encore's E-rate Program clients should begin using the new SPINs immediately.
Funding Priority 1 (SPIN 143037077) - CSI SPIN 143034550 was migrated to Encore SPIN 143037077. This SPIN covers a variety of Priority 1 telecommunications services, including CloudVoice, Encore's hosted VoIP solution, to applicants across the nation. Encore began providing these services (as CSI) in 2010.
Funding Priority 2 (SPIN 143037152) - CSI SPINs 143030979, 143030970, 143030969, 143033808 and 143017811 were migrated and merged to Encore SPIN 143037152. This SPIN covers Priority 2 services, including internal connections and basic maintenance of internal connections spanning various technology solution areas, to applicants predominately located throughout the Southeast. Encore began providing these services (as CSI) in 1999.
'We're no strangers to E-rate. In fact, with this SPIN consolidation and migration, Encore is really just picking up where CSI left off,' said
The E-rate Program was enacted with the
Encore's team members have built over 40,000 connected classrooms in K-12 schools alone. This track record is rooted in Encore's commitment to the evolution of the classroom, long-standing partnerships, expertise with classroom technologies, and E-rate Program knowledge, advocacy and integrity.
From 1999, the program's initial funding year, through 2012, the company (operating as CSI) received over
Encore's client roster spans the entire country and crosses many industries, but it has the distinction of being one of the largest independent technology solution providers in the southeastern
Tel: (864) 307-0731
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub