The Laster Group, one of El Paso's largest advertising agencies, has
changed its name to CultureSpan Marketing and will focus more on
Spanish-language and Hispanic marketing, the firm announced Thursday.
The firm has launched a new Web site, culturespanmarketing.com, and will promote its "transcreation" creative process, it reported. Transcreation is the term the agency uses to describe the process of taking marketing messages developed for English-speaking audiences and turning them into culturally appropriate messages for Hispanic audiences, it reported.
"We've been doing this for our clients for many years; now we see this as a strategic advantage for our business given the tremendous growth in the Hispanic market," Nancy Laster, the agency's president and co-founder, said in a statement.
Its emphasis will be on Hispanic marketing, but the agency also will continue to provide general marketing services to existing clients, it reported.
(c)2013 the El Paso Times (El Paso, Texas)
Visit the El Paso Times (El Paso, Texas) at www.elpasotimes.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly