The Laster Group, one of El Paso's largest advertising agencies, has
changed its name to CultureSpan Marketing and will focus more on
Spanish-language and Hispanic marketing, the firm announced Thursday.
The firm has launched a new Web site, culturespanmarketing.com, and will promote its "transcreation" creative process, it reported. Transcreation is the term the agency uses to describe the process of taking marketing messages developed for English-speaking audiences and turning them into culturally appropriate messages for Hispanic audiences, it reported.
"We've been doing this for our clients for many years; now we see this as a strategic advantage for our business given the tremendous growth in the Hispanic market," Nancy Laster, the agency's president and co-founder, said in a statement.
Its emphasis will be on Hispanic marketing, but the agency also will continue to provide general marketing services to existing clients, it reported.
(c)2013 the El Paso Times (El Paso, Texas)
Visit the El Paso Times (El Paso, Texas) at www.elpasotimes.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts