The Laster Group, one of El Paso's largest advertising agencies, has
changed its name to CultureSpan Marketing and will focus more on
Spanish-language and Hispanic marketing, the firm announced Thursday.
The firm has launched a new Web site, culturespanmarketing.com, and will promote its "transcreation" creative process, it reported. Transcreation is the term the agency uses to describe the process of taking marketing messages developed for English-speaking audiences and turning them into culturally appropriate messages for Hispanic audiences, it reported.
"We've been doing this for our clients for many years; now we see this as a strategic advantage for our business given the tremendous growth in the Hispanic market," Nancy Laster, the agency's president and co-founder, said in a statement.
Its emphasis will be on Hispanic marketing, but the agency also will continue to provide general marketing services to existing clients, it reported.
(c)2013 the El Paso Times (El Paso, Texas)
Visit the El Paso Times (El Paso, Texas) at www.elpasotimes.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed