Congressman Bridenstine will speak with reporters, employees, state and local elected officials and other stakeholders and will have the opportunity to "fly" the cockpit demonstrator. During the event,
The F-35 cockpit demonstrator simulates the fighter aircraft's advanced technologies and combat capabilities in an interactive environment. Reporters are invited to "fly" the demonstrator and experience how advanced stealth, fighter agility and integrated operations make the F-35 the most capable multirole fighter in the world.
WHAT: F-35 cockpit demonstrator "flights" and remarks by Rep. Bridenstine and officials
Note: The demonstrator is visually and audibly interactive. Reporters will have unlimited close-up access to film or photograph "pilots" in the cockpit while "flying" a variety of mission scenarios.
(Media check-in begins at
CONTACT:To arrange an interview, "fly" the cockpit demonstrator or cover the remarks, please contact
The F-35 Lightning II is the world's most advanced military aircraft and for more than a decade, the U.S. and its allies have invested in developing this 5thgeneration, international, multirole fighter aircraft that will serve as a cornerstone of global security in the 21st century.
Founded in 1849,
Email Address: Sheryl.Kaufman@mail.house.gov
Read this original document at: http://bridenstine.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/congressman-jim-bridenstine-to-participate-in-f-35-cockpit-demonstrator
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief