Aug. 23--Summer has to end, but not the outdoor entertainment. TapMilwaukee, Miller Lite and Summerfest will host free performances on three Tuesday evenings in September at Maier Festival Park.
The shows range from comedy to rock, beginning Sept. 10 with ComedySportz and Friends. All shows start at 7 p.m. at Summerfest's Johnson Controls World Sound stage.
ComedySportz will host an interactive evening of comedy and musical comedy featuring the Improvised Musical with Brian Green. The show is suitable for all ages.
On Sept. 17, K-Nation presents the Familiar Looking Strangers, a Liverpool band with a rootsy rock sound.
On Sept. 24, longtime Milwaukee rock band Bad Boy takes the stage.
Concert-goers 21 and older who arrive at the show between 7 and 8 p.m. will receive a free beer (limit one per attendee). Food also will be available for purchase. Parking is free in Lot G, at Chicago St. and Harbor Drive.
(c)2013 the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Visit the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel at www.jsonline.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response