element14 has showcased 34,000 products from Multicomp, a global provider of board level and box build components for use in electronics design, education, electrical equipment and contract manufacturing, repair and maintenance. Comprising connectors, capacitors, resistors, semiconductors, lamps, LEDs, switches, fuses, transformers, fans and accessories, this extensive range is available at http://au.element14.com/valuebrands where customers can review, compare and purchase from one convenient site and enjoy greater value with the new 2013 pricing.
The Multicomp range includes 14,000 resistors, 5,000 capacitors, and 4,500 connectors available for immediate dispatch. The Multicomp thick film chip resistor, order code 2129195, available in full reel, is suitable for both wave and reflow soldering.
One of Multicomp s best-seller is an impedance protected fan with shaded-pole motor construction, order code 1133205; it operates quietly with a background noise level below 15 dB(A).
The Multicomp SMA coaxial connector, order code 1169617, with gold contact plating and characteristic-impedance of 50 ohm, confirms to MIL-STD-348A and ASTM D1710.
The ultraminiature light-weight Multicomp tactile switch, order code 9471898, with its inserted moulding in its contact prevents flux build-up during soldering, and permits auto-dipping.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response