Savoy Computing Services announced the sale of transportation analysis software AutoTrack assets to a multinational software corporation
With AutoTrack users are able to analyse the movements of vehicles, as well as design parking areas and roundabouts.
Hanspal added, The addition of Sam and AutoTrack to
The US business has also purchased assets from Bestech Systems, based in Cheshire. It has purchased its 'Sam' software, used for loading, analysis and design of small and medium span bridges.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics