SDL (LSE: SDL), a leader in Global Customer Experience Management, has once again secured a coveted spot on KMWorld s Trend-Setting Products list with
The panel recognized SDL because it demonstrates thoughtful, well-reasoned innovation and execution for the most important constituency of them all: the customer, said
We re delighted to have once again been recognized by KMWorld for our latest release of Tridion, said
KMWorld s Trend-Setting Products award recognizes technological breakthroughs in solutions serving the vendors full spectrum of constituencies. It has been awarded to innovative companies annually since 2003. This year, more than 700 offerings from some 300 vendors were considered and evaluated by a judging panel that consisted of editorial colleagues, analysts, system integrators, vendors themselves, line-of-business managers and users. All products selected demonstrate clearly identifiable technology breakthroughs that serve the vendors full spectrum of constituencies, especially their customers.
To view the complete award details go to www.kmworld.com and click on the Trend Setting Products of 2013 icon.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change