This durable new synthetic media is specially manufactured to hold vivid color print using flexography, offset lithography, gravure, screen, wide format and UV digital printing, while offering enhanced rigidity and stiffness beyond traditional synthetic paper options.
“We’re ecstatic to offer our customers this new addition to our ProPrint line,” says
ProPrint Plus bridges the gap between traditional synthetic papers and other rigid materials by providing rigidity without compromising classic ProPrint’s signature soft-touch feel and exceptional printability. It is dimensionally stable, highly weatherable and can be folded, hot-stamped, embossed die cut, riveted, stapled and glued for use in countless commercial and retail applications. The new product is an ideal choice for indoor and outdoor media, point-of-purchase materials, signage and wall graphics, folding carton packaging, tags and labels and loyalty/promotional cards.
Transilwrap’s ProPrint line of high quality printable synthetic media includes; classic ProPrint, ProPrint®Cling-Mate featuring a removable adhesive, ProPrint® Biodegradable and now ProPrint® Plus. ProPrint Plus and the full line of ProPrint products are available by contacting a
For more information, visit http://www.transilwrap.com or email us at info(at)transilwrap(dot)com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11050775.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws