Touch panel makers such as Truly Optoelectronics, O-Film Tech and
The vendors are looking to further tackle the mid-range handset segment as the high-end segment is starting to see a slowdown in sales as well as facing bottlenecks in the supply chain, which means the mid-range segment is likely to give the vendors the most room for growth in the second half of 2013, the sources said.
The mid-range segment is also likely to bring the touch panel makers the most shipments in the second half of the year, the sources added.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter