"Our goal is to provide customers with easy-to-bundle tools that allow them to focus on their core competencies by reducing the engineering overhead required to support customers. We hope our semiconductor customers can leverage this new product to provide the best possible out-of-the-box experience for their evaluation kits while significantly reducing engineering support time," said
The Aardvark OEM adapter is available in an I2C or SPI configuration designed to minimize costs by tailoring functionality to the customer's needs. The Total Phase API is included with the Aardvark OEM adapter so our customers can create custom application GUIs. The Aardvark adapter and API are cross platform compatible for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X allowing engineers to work in the operating system of their choice. The API can also be leveraged for automated testing or device programming in a production environment to deploy large quantities of product.
Visit Total Phase this week at the Flash Memory Summit in
Please visit us at http://www.totalphase.com.
Trademarks and brands are the property of their owners.
Keywords for this news article include: Linux, Software, Engineering,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses