TCG, a leading government technology strategy and IT consultancy, has been assessed and certified by the
Studies have shown that adherence to CMMI standards results in decreased project costs, increased schedule predictability, improved product quality, and increased customer satisfaction. TCG has been a CMMI Level 2 company since 2004. At CMMI Level 3, companies’ processes are considered to be defined across the organization as a whole, and each project’s processes are tailored from these defined standards to drive project efficiencies and cost savings.
“We’re ecstatic to be certified as a CMMI Level 3 company, which will help us save US taxpayers even more money on our Federal government projects,” said TCG president
TCG (http://www.tcg.com) is an award-winning small business that specializes in tailored information technology solutions and consulting services with a particular focus on grants management, collaboration platforms, and budget formulation and execution. TCG transforms information technology infrastructures and inconsistent processes to integrated environments built on reusable functionality, consistent business processes, and interoperable infrastructures. The multiple awards that TCG and its clients have received demonstrate the benefits of using best practices such as CMMI, ITIL, and PMBOK to meet complex technology and management needs.
TCG’s company goal is to save the US taxpayer
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/TCG/CMMILevel3/prweb11052840.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts